GENESIS PORTAL Information
The Genesis Parent/Student Portal tool is a safe, secure way to view your child’s school record for the current school year. Parents of students in grades 6-12 have access to the following information:
- Contact Information (email, phone numbers, emergency contacts) for your children
- Your children’s Marking Period, Exam and Final Grades
- Your child or children’s Report Cards
- Your child or children’s daily attendance record
- Teacher Gradebook assignments and assignment grades for your child or children.
- Your child or children’s course requests or possibly their schedule for the next school year.
- Your child or children’s discipline records
Parents of students in grades 6-12 may use the form below to request access to the Genesis Parent Portal.
Genesis Parent Portal Request
A Genesis Parent Portal Tutorial is provided to assist parents in understanding and using Genesis.
The Parent Portal Tutorial may be accessed here.
The Genesis Parent Access Manual may prove helpful as you navigate through the Genesis Parent Portal.
Genesis Parent Access User Manual